Saturday, December 3, 2011

In My Mailbox & Weekly Re-Cap


In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.


I finally found my camera!  Yay!  So now I can actually take photos of the books for my IMM posts.  I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I've moved quite a bit this year and my camera decided to go MIA.  Enjoy.
(THIS IMM IS UP EARLY BECAUSE I WILL BE UNAVAILABLE ON THE NORMAL POSTING DAY).

BORROWED:
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson (from Jess)
Go Ask Alice by Anonymous (from Jess' to-be mother-in-law)


GIFTED:
Dead Pen Pals
Dead Pen Pals by David Diamantes (from the author)


WON:
The Moonlight Brigade by Sarah Jane Stratford
Claimed By Pleasure by Jaymie Holland

WEEKLY RE-CAP
Sunday

Wednesday
About Us: Jess

Thursday

Friday




2 comments:

  1. Speak is a really good book. I loved it when i read it and the movie is pretty good too. Enjoy! come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete