Saturday, November 19, 2011

In My Mailbox & Weekly Re-Cap

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. 

WON:
Hillserpent Academy by Richard Denney
Sweetly (and a lollipop!) by Jackson Pearce
Unforsaken by Sophie Littlefield
 
 
GIFTED:
Violet Fury by Richard Denney (from the author)
The Boys of Summer by Richard Denney (from the author)
 
 
FOR FREE:
A Dark Kiss of Rapture by Sylvia Day
 
WEEKLY RE-CAP
Sunday
 
Tuesday
 
Wednesday
 
Thursday
 
Saturday

6 comments:

  1. Great selection! Unforsaken looks good. I haven't started the series yet but the first book, Banished, is on my wishlist. Enjoy your books! =)
    My IMM.
    -Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to read Sweetly! I'm saving it for a day of sweets though, since I've been warn to have it in hand while reading. ;) Hope you enjoy!

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool books this week! I hope you enjoy everything you got! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-12-e-book-edition-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Sweetly. Hope you enjoy all of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Sweetly. I have it waiting for me at the library, I just have to find the time now to read it.

    ReplyDelete