Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox and Weekly Re-Cap

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.


WON:
Sundial
Sundial by C.F. Fruzzetti and M.I. Pearsall




FOR REVIEW:
Juliet Immortal (Juliet Immortal #1)
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay (Random House/Random Buzzers Ambuzzador Program)




GIFTED:
(Photobucket was being a butt, so I didn't get the covers up for these.)

The Betrayals of Grimm's Peak by Sean Quirk (from the author)
Catch by Sean Quirk (from the author)
Passion by Lauren Kate (from my husband)





BORROWED:
Torment (Fallen, #2)
Torment by Lauren Kate





BOUGHT:
Inheritance (Inheritance, #4)
Inheritance by Christopher Paolini




WEEKLY RE-CAP

Sunday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Friday
Interview:  Cidney Swanson

Saturday



2 comments:

  1. Awesome book week! I've read Stacey Jay's books before so I'll have to pick up Juliet Immortal soon. And I absolutely loved Torment (my favorite of the series). Hope you enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Torment! I hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete