Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


The Rules:
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share two (2) or so "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page. 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author too, so that other TT readers can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teasers.

A SPY AT HOME
joseph rinaldo

TEASER:
"While Louisa stayed with the baby, I drove to the nearest convenience store for diapers, food, rash prevention creams or powder, and anything else that looked necessary for the care and well-being of the little baby. My life experiences provided no help in determining which products would be needed. Everything was based on age or weight; two details I did not know. The grandmotherly looking cashier might have been willing to help me, or she might have been concerned that my questions were due to my having stolen a baby."

The review for this novel will be posted later this month so make sure you stop back by because we'll actually be  giving a copy to one of our readers!


Acheron (Dark-Hunter, #15)
ACHERON
sherrilyn kenyon

"He had to be the only man alive who could pull off intimidating in his tighty-whities."


3 comments:

  1. ACHERON! That book made me cry my eyes out. Love your teaser!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amber: Thanks! I'll let Jess know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is my favorite book of the entire season so far. Have you read the Bonus Scene in Retribution, because you will love that Amber.

    ReplyDelete