"They give us our first impressions...the first feeling we ever get about that book, the first introduction to a new unfounded world, the first glimpse of possibly something great, and so on."
I can't agree with that more. I am a slave for a beautiful novel cover. I decided that I would put together a little collage of covers that (as of now) I'm finding insanely gorgeous and share them with all of you.
1. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
2. Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
3. Impossible by Nancy Werlin
4. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
5. After Obsession by Carrie Jones
6. Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
7. Wildefire by Karsten Knight
8. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
9. Hereafter by Tara Hudson
10. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Aren't those just beautiful? I have only read two (2) of those novels. But the rest are definitely on my TBR list and I hope I can get to them soon!
So tell me, what novels covers have you entranced? Where there any books you bought just because you loved the cover? I wanna know!